Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Sharing is Caring

I am happy to say I've never been in jail.  Phew!  Now with that off my chest, I do have to say that my husband may not be so lucky....

I never thought I'd be saying this but, Friday at 4:00 p.m., my husband, Michael Norton, President of the MendenhallFlying Lions will be going to Jail.... His partner in crime, Ted Burke, President of the Juneau Lions, will be locked up with him!

They will be locked up at Foodland IGA for one hour trying to raise enough nonperishable foods to get bailed out in support of the Radio Center's Day of Sharing is Caring program.  All donations will be given to the Southeast Alaska Food Bank.  

Please help bail them out with a donation. Or.... not.... With a large enough donation you might be able to bribe the guard NOT to let them out at the hour. Hmmmm.... Decisions decisions....

Okay, so this isn't going to be such a bad thing!  It's for a good cause after all!  The Radio Center will have two school busses on-site at Foodland IGA and Super Bear IGA in the valley to fill!  Last year they collected 23,000 POUNDS of donations!  Let's see if we can do better this year!

We Serve!
Lion Nancy Norton
#LIONS100

No comments:

Post a Comment